Wednesday 29 June 2016

Cauliflower Rice..A must try!!

Tonight for dinner I made a Thai peanut stir fry with cauliflower (rice) and I had to share how easy (and delicious) it was!

You just plop chunks of raw cauliflower into a blender or food processor, heat up some coconut oil in a pan, throw the cauliflower in and cover for 2-4 minutes and you get fluffy guilt-free rice!

Don't be worried about substituting your brown rice, cauliflower is surprisingly packed with a handful of amazing nutrients! And my favourite part was that is seriously soo quick and easy! Basically one minute of prep time, then a few in the pan and you're done!

I also wanted to share this because it is one of those posts you always see while flipping through pinterest and instagram, and usually you have all if not most of those ingredients sitting in your cupboards or fridge. I hope this inspires you to try a new recipe or ingredient! It's just one meal and I promise you will have fun. Breaking from the norm is needed, even if it is a total disaster! (Because believe me, I have been there) but give it a try!

Tonights experiment couldn't have gone better and I can't wait for my next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment